Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flyff

since holiday started, I keep staying at home to play my game flyff. this I because there is an event running. n o manage to earn alot penya( currency or the game ). n guess what, I almost have 1 billion penya!! hahaha.. initially I have about 150m.. but now, one week effort make me have a billion penya! gosh.. make me almost forget about my study! :(

tml the event going to end soon. hopefully flyff won't have a new event again.. else.. I can't resist myself from the temptation again.. >.<

sorry to my frens if I didn't reply u all in SMS or msn or Facebook chat on time. I know if I play game, I can't chat with u all much n soon u all will feel boring chatting with me( I know this happen all d time coz many ppl complain edi.. hehe). so this time I just turn off my msn n fb. :P

I will on back again if I stop the game! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment