Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back to Single

Life doesn't goes as well as I expected.
Cause I start feeling lonely again. This is because my sisters left me in house and they went out with friends without inviting me.

I feel like no one is caring me while I'm going through this hard time. I don't know find who to talk with. and I don't know what to do most of the time. So, I spend my weekend on my bed. Morning wake up , Take my breakfast, ipod touch and back to sleep again. until afternoon, wake up, eat a littl kuih and fall asleep again. Next, woke u by my nephew, play with him awhile and lie on my bed again.

I have no mood to do other things. I don't know what I want now. So, today, I done nothing in office and just play facebook games. waiting for 5.30pm.

I'm gonna find myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment