Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Complete Degree of Electrical Engineering in University Malaya

Finally I have finish my degree of Electrical Engineering which took me 4 years to complete.

Throughout this 4 years, I learnt alot not only about academic but also some soft skill. I learn the fundamental skill to meet and social with people. Though sometimes really disappointed with my failure on certain issues, but I have learnt from my mistake. I'm glad I have met some awesome friends during this 4 years too. 

The ending of something means the beginning of the new thing. Here comes the end of my University life. Hope for the best for my future journey and success in my life.


Not all of us. There are some still missing. >.<

YeaH! 

Part of our memory

Part of the crazy night
Part of the night out

No comments:

Post a Comment