Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Family trip - Penang Hard Rock Hotel

early morning, we start our journey to go Penang. before that have our breakfast at Sri petaling. then off we go~~

a very long and tedious journey. it's been few years I didn't went to Penang. I guess since standard 6, I never enter this state. what I remember about Penang is a state that full of temple, that's why I have no interest to go here. but, today, everything change my mind.

after crossing the Penang bridge, there's alot big building which I guess is a bungalow or club house. very big. with my sis gps, we follow the direction to our hotel - Hard Rock hotel. FYI, there's a hard rock cafe at kl too. while we almost there, the area make me feel like hong kong. haha.. why? there's alot condominium and apartment! I can c it's very luxury! heard my bro in law said those condo one unit cost atleast one million. lol.. those condo is on the seaside. and we can c many hotel with their unique villa suite and condominium. really luxury! and nice.. I remember it really look like the hong kong some where at the sea side ( I forgotten that area name. just remember last time went there ), but off course hong kong there nicer( those ppl like Jackie chan stay there).

ok, I dunno am I sound over exciting and exaggerating every thing. haha..so, finally arrive the hotel. once enter, we were amazed! the building very nice. interior design very modern n classic! outside the lobby is the swimming pool. alot ppl playing there. their swimming pool has alot children things. outside the swimming pool I their beach. got alot activities there such as horse riding, parasailing( u hold the parachute and the speed boat will fly u upthere like u r a kite, motorboat and so on..
The Hard Rock Hotel

Their kids swimming pool
the center there alot ang mo enjoy the sun ray instead of going to the beach behind of this pool

this area let ppl relax also. everything very nice
the center there divide into two part. one part is serve drinks and another part use to reception counter

very excited, faster went to our room and wow! the room is very nice too! we book two rooms. one is my sis and family and another is me n my parents.both room are connected. free Internet with their provided cable. I dunno how to say the feeling.. it make me feel like a kampung girl visit the city(not because of the room only, is the overall of the hotel)! hahaha.. took alot picture with my sis satio( because we didn't bring camera) and then change swimming suits and jump to the pool!! haha keep playing with niece n nephew.
me & parents room. two single bed

inside sis & family room. their linen and blanket have their own logo
their sofa in the room with their own logo also
this is part of their toilet. the two side of the big mirror can move in together.unique design!
part of the room to enjoy scenery view

joey and jonathan. before swimming
my sister with the bear barrick.


the most funniest thing happen is, Jonathan at first scare to play a slide(quite high for a 3 years old kid). since the guard said adult not allowed, so i try to persuade jonathan to slide alone. so, he manage to start to slide. the funny thing is when start slide, he suddenly
lie down n his head start change to front n leg behind. I was so scare he knock n cry on the slide. then until half of the slide, suddenly I saw his head appear. he sitting on the slide n stop there. maybe he scare, he try to move up while I keep asking him to slide down. his face was very blur n dunno what to do. so, with the guard permission, I slide down n meet him n slide down together with him., hahhah Jonathan jonathan, after sliding down, he tell me "xie yi, I want play the slide again.."hahaha.. poor Joey, didn't enjoy much when play water. whn we go swimming, usually Joey will shout n cry, n Jonathan keep crying don't want to leave the pool. hehe...

so, back to room took bath. there's a mini stereo that have iPod dock. so, pit my itouch to charge n listen music. rest awhile then go take our dinner. coincidentally my elder bro n family also went to Penang to celebrate Hari Raya. so, after dinner, we went to gurney plaza n meet them. this area very crowded. the plaza opposite is the sea. many ppl sitting there to enjoy the scenery.
noodle + crab. very tasty!also their famous food.
our dinner. snapped while we almost finish.. hehe.. is mian xian, but i dunno the full name. very nice n famous

opposite gurney plaza


after meeting eldest bro, then went to supper. seriously, the hawker stall is not as cheap as what the rumors. price more or less the same and the quality.. hmm.. we all agree kajang or kl better. hahaha.. Penang Lang gonna kill me..

after that went back hotel and family went to sleep while I go to the lobby, on msn and listen to their music. very relaxing. but after the music is off, can listen to the sea wave sound.. ^^
add their lobby the light is on the ceiling. very very nice! will change colour.


around 1am back to room n prepare to sleep comfortably..

No comments:

Post a Comment