Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

MY VERY FIRST SUNGLASSES - GUESS

This morning, went to grocery with mum at the new opened Jalan Reko Econsave. Then when back to home, no.2 and family are going out, so I quickly jump down from the car and sit their car. It's Sunday!! hahaha.. and I don't have to back to hostel tonight because I still have 1 week holiday.. hehehe...

So, sis said bro-in-law wants to buy sunglasses. So we go to choose togather. Who know, at the end of the day, 3 sunglasses were bought. hahaha... because myself and sis cant resist to buy something. ^^ All the while I wanted to get a pair of sunglasses but due to short sighted problem, i always stop myself buying. But this time, i just buy it without second thought. Blur then blur la.. saje want pakai ma.. XD

This is my sun glasses. Guess brand.

sis bought a Guess too and brother-in-law bought a cheetah(polarize). well.. i guess girl will never go for polarize because usually they look ugly in design. haha..

look funny.. lol.. simply took a pic right after i bought it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment