Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

ben's at Pavilion KL

Last few week went to Pavilion. Well, this place has become my common dating place. 
This time we tried this ben's restaurant. It's a western restaurant with nice decoration in it. Most of the time, I can see inside the restaurant full of youngster. 

Inside, I like the wall deco with different type of frame

That's the waiting seats
 Ok, so what do we eat..
I ordered a carbonara spaghetti (my favourite as always). Thought wanted to try how nice it is in here. Turn out it little disappoint me. It's just a normal carbonara. Not much tasty as I thought
Carbonara Spaghetti RM20.90
 However, Eric wanted to try something special there. So he ordered Macaroni & Cheese. If not mistaken, it's a mixture of few different type of cheese. At first I wanted to order this, but decide to try their carbonara.

Ok, this Macaroni & Cheese is really tasty! Both of us love it so much! The cheese taste is yummy! And the vegetable is fresh and tasty!
Macaroni & Cheese RM21.90
I didn't manage to finish my carbonara.Not sure is my problem or the food problem. haha..
My leftover
I have try my best to finish it, but really can't. Felt so sorry about it. Waste food.. >.<

OK. That's the end. I don't think two of us can try out their special menu unless we always visit them. Maybe next time. ^^





2 comments:

  1. Im waiting to see when u guys actually will try all of the restaurents in pav! haha..then recommened me the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. I'm not makan pro ler.. chin chai dine in ba

    ReplyDelete