Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sanook Bistro & Sportz Bar

Yesterday my sister told me that she wants to have her valentine dinner at somewhere near Kelana Jaya that have a lake. Along the lake have few restaurant and bar. I recall that Eric brought me to this place before.

On last year November, Eric and I went to Sanook Bistro & Sportz Bar for dinner. He found this place is very nice environment and also their drinks. 

We get a sit on the lake side. It's a little windy there and the environment is nice and romantic. Along the lake has alot restaurant and we choose Sanook Bistro & Sportz Bar. Eric said they have a special import juices which are recommended by some blog. 

I ordered a plate of spghetti


He orderd a chicken chop

The special juice (apple + guava)

The other special juice (apple + peach)
 The juice taste very nice. Won't be very sweet and kinda let me feel it's very natural.  The price of this juice is not cheap. If not mistaken is around RM10+

Sanook Bistro & Sportz Bar

Night view of the lake
Great place for us to chit chat and escape from the daily chaos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment