Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Social Bangsar

Browse back my photos and found this. 
Very pai seh that time because I wore my "pyjamas" to yum cha at The Social located outside Bangsar Village II.
I remember that time Eric came and visit me while I "bok sat" for my assignments in PJ house. Then I ask him to let me drive his car because I'm tired stucking in the room. 

So, drive drive drive and reach Bangsar Village. Then decide go down to grab a drinks and snacks. So we randomly choose The Social.

Things at there quite expensive. Bangsar ma.. no choice..

Sandwich that we ordered cost RM20+

My juice and his drinks
Very beh tahan lo.. sandwich also cost rm20+.. But the taste really nice la..

I was so pai seh that time because of my cloths.. everyone wear so leng and i wear like that... pai seh dao.. lucky I saw a bald mat salleh guy wear a singlet only. But he wear singlet only also look much better than me.. ish ish...

Then back to UM da bao our UM famous KL gate burger for my housemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment