Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sing K + Sungai Tekala + Hulu Langat Thai Cuisine + Yum Cha

The day after my thesis presentation, I have a marathon trip. Morning, I took KTM to Midvalley to Sing K with Hui Ying, Sook Lin, and Wan Thing. We sing from 11am to around 2.30pm. Then I met Jeremy and Yen Hoong at midvalley. Shop awhile and rush back Kajang to join the Sungai Tekala Trip with my Kajang friends.
Sing K.. SL's expression.. LOL
The gather time was set on 4p.m. Since we three missed the train, then postponed to 4.30pm. But still we are late to arrive on time. There are four cars with 9 ppl there. JS, Win Shen, YH, Jer, Ann, HZ, Peanut, Xin and me. Then we arrive at Sg. Tekala around 5pm+. After having joke about the "budak" with the ticket counter ppl, then we head in and find a place to play.

Entrance of Sg. Tekala

Beria-ria enter 

Going up to look for better place

Lower area

The place that we found

Hou Ye!

All of us!

Memorable Trip


Three shots~
 I didn't know there's fish in the area. I thought some leave or things knock on my feet. I start feel strange when the things keep knock on one of my leg. Then I suddenly feel something bite on my toes. Then I recall Peanut said have fish in here. I terus rush back to upper area. Then we have some games in the waterfall too.

I like the water especially when the weather is so hot nowadays. The water is soooo cold! We were freezing cold after playing for some time.

Then We change our cloths in toilet and head to Hulu Langat for dinner. Heard Xin said there's a very famous Thai Cuisine but forgot what is the Restaurant name. This restaurant is hiding at a quite secret place. If they didnt recommend, I also didn't notice there's a direction turn into this Thai Cuisine. It's actually located at the half mountain of the Look Up point, which mean, before Look Up Point. Yet, this place is soooo big!

YH said they have extend this place. I guess really very famous this place. We went there during weekdays also has alots customer there.

Environment of the Thai Cuisine. 

Waiting for meal
 Their menu very funny. It's a very heavy menu! Mostly makan seafood there. So, YH and some of them start order cause some of them went there with family before.  The total bil is rm22+. Among those food that we order, the most special is the fried small crab.

I just know ordered a special salted grilled fish, fried lemon chicken, sotong + egg masin, lala , paku belacan, tom yam soup and fried small crab.

Some of the food we ordered.

habis all

fried small crab

Another photo

Then Yum Cha at Prima Kajang D'selera and back home comment photo in FB.
A marathon trip day for me. Feel so happy though I still coughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment